For a very longtime I’ve been receiving complaints about me not writing anything in English… well, here I am ^^.


By the way… isn’t Lacrimosa by Mozart KV.626 (The music you are hearing right now) one of the best damn things you’ve ever heard? I believe it is!... Long live Mozart! (even though he is dead…)

Anyways, I’m writing this so other friends can understand this ^^ but also I’m gonna write this in such a way that it’ll be UNDERSTANDABLE for all my friends…


Today there is no gonna be any special guest, is gonna be just you and I. Many people say “you and me”, or when somebody asks “Who did it?” they tend to say “me”. But that’s not quite right, right? _._”… Because when somebody DOES the action we should use “I” (always with capital letter (mayuscula)). Because there is not such word as “i in English language =P. Second, as I said, we only use “me” when we are the object, in other words, when we are the one who is receiving the action, not doing it…


Why the hell am I talking about that? This is not a grammar lesson damn it.


But honestly I don’t know what to write T.T. Maybe I can start writing things in a messed up way… LIKE:

-Yesterday I will go to make some shopping on the mallcenter with friends of mine. I hope there was some cheap clothes because need to get much new clothes. Sorry because mine English not good… I’m not to speak very many English at all. AS YOU COULD NOTICE.


But that’s not funny is it…


I should get back to work -.-… and instead of doing that I’m writing this thing ^^… I’m such a good student am I not?.


Oh yeah… I forgot something… today I made my first cappuccino T.T was lovely… WHATEVER THAT MEANS. 1/3 of coffe + 1/3 of milk with chocolate + 1/3 of creamy milk. (Actually mine was only 1/2 coffe + 1/2 milk with chocolate, but still cappuccino!!).


Hell… I’m starting to have a headache >.<… And still got to memorize those 5454177465 pages of 5045754344 korean words that came from the Chinese and bla bla blah!.


But good news is… I’m going to my beloved hometown very soon! T.T… I’ve been waiting for this like forever! Really looking forward to it… The only thing is… I may don’t wanna get back once I’m there… HAHA.

It’s weird doh… I still don’t know exactly why I chose to come here… maybe because in one sense is my country and stuff… and my people and culture and all those concepts but still, I don’t feel it like home yet… I hope that comes quickly >.<


But for instants I’m surviving out here =P. As long as there is samgeopsal, or whatever you write that, I’ll stay here!... (es la parrillada coreana xD). But be careful with the swine flu… Or also called, the FREAKING PORK VIRUS, but no need to worry my dear friends… There is no way you can get the virus by eating pork _._”… Sounds crazy but anyways!!.


Ohh the music in my blog it’s sooooooo nice >.<>


HAHA I wonder how many of my Chile friends have been able to read this… Maybe a couple of them… I hope so =P. (Is my writing in English different from the one in Spanish?? I mean, my writing style…) because I believe no matter what the HECK you use we are all the same anywhere, anytime, any…etc.

I would love to keep writing this but I need to go… Got stuff to do!. Ok, I hope you enjoyed this, and see you next time then… May you all have a happy ever after tale.



Goodbye and so long.


PD: Did you know that reading without leaving a comment it's a crime?


4 Comments:

  1. KAKAROTO said...
    que la próxima entrada sea en koreano, para que te podamos entender todos.


    Igual... puedo ver
    que tu manera de expresar las cosas cambia ligeramente... debe ser porque el idioma también te entrega otra manera de expresar la misma realidad ...no sé... ya lo hemos conversado Gin... cuídate mucho pos... nos vemos en junio xD
    ...Rito... said...
    puta no cacho na po wm me caagaste!!!
    Anonymous said...
    My dear friend, you are...aarrre...equivoqueited.
    gniaaaaaa said...
    hi im writing here because my internal conscience is nagging at me to - so i'd not commit the crime of reading but not commenting.

    i can't believe that for a rare english entry you chose to talk about the usages of 'me' and 'I' !!?!?! seems like we're fated to disagree since a long time ago hahahahaha.

    and sorry for unintentional stalking. i'm really bored at work :(

Post a Comment